2010年11月17日星期三

The Woman

This is the woman who is always stay around with me
She is my bestfirend.
(She knows all my secret and also my habit)
She is my family.
(In the future?)
She is my honey.
(She is so sweet)
She is my girlfriend.
( I am her boyfriend)
She is my chick.
( I kissed her)
She is my woman.
(I love you)

As you know, we still in love !
We fell head over heels in love with each other.
She is so wonderful indeed amazing,and i tell her everyday!
Although she is not perfect , but the human does not have perfect
 Most important is she love me like hell and i love she like heaven !
 She make me love my life, she is so powerful to me
I can't even lose she!
I know i let she down, but it's not like that now
This time i will not let you go
All my life i will be with you forever !
Hey babe, you have become my addiction
I am so strung out on you,all because of you,you're the sweetest drug!
I can't stop loving you !



Je t'aime







没有评论:

发表评论