2010年11月21日星期日

Target




Hello dear readers .

First of all ,
Visvim Christo Untold FIL
This is the first item i want to purchase.
This is so damn nice ? what do you think?

YA ! THIS IS AWESOME !
Adidas Campus 80s
Is now available at JUICE KL ! Anybody with me?


ADIDAS OBYO KZK x Luker Superstar 80s RM560


Adidas obyo superstar80KzkLOT breathe

adidas Originals Superstar “Dark Side Star

Air BW Gem II - White


New Balance - 574 Sonic Pack

Nike Air Lunar 180
 
I hope i can get this all  !
It is possible to get all products,so i just can choose one or two of them !
Somebody buy me one?! Appreciate you !!!


My Curent Love !

I am waiting for the job at Auto City, so i can get money to buy my Christo and Sneakers !
I know 世界上没有不劳而获的东西

I gotta dream before getting this all !
Good night!

没有评论:

发表评论