2010年11月12日星期五

It's my life

I ain't gonna be just a face in the crowd
You're gonna hear my voice
When i shout it out loud
It's my life !!!
It's now or ever
I ain't gonna live foever
I just want to live when i alive
-by Bon Jovi

This morning, i did the things what i do as usual
(wake up early in the morning, connect laptop and tv with a cable, then watch NBA)

The Old BIGTHREE
And the New BIGTHREE
 The Old BIGTHREE were more passion and fully strength in this game
So they achieved triumph until the end
I'm highly disappointed to Miami Heat (The New BIGTHREE)
But still i always support them and hope that they can put more effort at the game.

Okay, stop the sadness and look ahead for the happiness
My DoDo Girl is coming back from kampar,
Oh Yeah ! I miss she deadly
But she gotta live at her aunt's house because i am freaking busy on Saturday
Our school JCI installation, although i'm not interested for that but i have to attend
ummm, nothing much to say
Stop here.


BYE!

没有评论:

发表评论