2011年3月17日星期四

Stay together

Hey guys i am here to blog about 13March(the day of Anthony Nelly came to the town)
About 1something i decided go pacific to meet up my pals, and they were helping Vinc to do some special thing
Congratulation to Vinc !! 
Next, we chose Big Momma as the movie of that day.
FYI, it was a freaking funny movie, it really made me laugh die in cinema ! especially when he dancing in the canteen.
After that, we headed to Auto City, the crowded place
We had no ticket so we can only sat at Starbucks ,sitting in the distance watched him sing.
Before the Autograph , we saw Anthony walked up to TAO, and he smiled at us. Ya , he was so so so handsome but got a bit fat or maybe muscle? XD

散场的拥抱,我还在燃烧 ! it was still nice when listen in the live, that's the reason girls are crazy on him but not me ,You can FUCK ME ! haahhaha
After the autograph session, i just walked around with all mat lat lou, met up many friends.
We met Siewyee, Xinyee, Huijoo and Cat. Later we went Boston to have our meal, don't doubt , it's Boston again ! 
Photos sharing time
The most cool and handsome guy : Sonye ( We called him as YeYe)
The biggest and cutest guy : WengKiang( We called him as LovelyQiang)
Lil Cat with TOP 
Xinyee with her long long o0o
The sony ericsson lover: Sweet
SiewyeeT with my greeny malay jacket !XD
Vinc acting cool
Don't mess with me !
Forgive my rudeness, actually i am a gentleman

SiewyeeT & VincT
Sweet ngek ngek lai !
This is not acting , it was a natural pose
This also a natural pose hahaha
WANTED: Sweet
I told him i want a steam face, so he gave me this
Can you imagine if he lost his sony erisson?
SiewyeeT & I 
>3<
I know my pattern banyak XD

Last , Show you our group photos


Thank you for reading
Ciao !

没有评论:

发表评论