2010年12月13日星期一

Christmas's wishlist

Santa Claus came to town , do you all feel it?
There are eleven days away from Christmas, do you guys planning to celebrate Christmas?I did
I have invited my friends to revel and countdown together at Bayview Beach Resort , anybody interested? we always welcome your arrival ! I hope all of us have fun at the party .
As Santa Claus is very kind , i frankly make some wish , hahahahahaha


 First of all , I wish i can become a billionaire ! XDDDD i know it's impossible
Second, I wish next year's SPM result can be excellent
Third, I wish people around me can be happy always
Fourth , I wish jiajia and i can sweet always
Fifth , I wish i can fulfill all of desire
Last but not least , i wish i can have more 100 wish ! XDDD

Make christmas's songs as your blog's song.




没有评论:

发表评论